Friends Of Mind is looking for a project manager.
The role includes managing the development of web based/ social media products from existing ideas (such as this website), managing programs’ websites and helping to develop new ideas. Managing websites day to day activities and directing marketing initiatives are part of this position.
The project manager will be also responsible for making the educational program initiative to be successful and reach wide recognition. This includes keeping direct contact with directors, staff and students, exploring different strategies for funding and project reach, and move plans into actions.
What are we looking for?
Ideally, a successful candidate is a tech savvy who has 1-2 years experience working in non-profits. We're looking for a go getter that moves fast. Someone who doesn’t need a lot of care and planning to move things forwards and gets them done.
- 1-2 years of related professional experience in nonprofit organizations.
- You must possess a social understanding of people’s needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science or a related field - a plus.
- Experience with delivering customer-facing websites/social media initiatives – A plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and listening skills.